Life is different when you have a family! Between school, sports, and work, every day is busy and unpredictable.
How can you make time for your little ones to get to the dentist? How can you even convince your child that a dental checkup is important?
At Sierra Kids Dentistry, we offer many conveniences to make it easier for your child to get great dental care.
- Patient luxuries and amenities! Kids, adults, and teens love our entertainment options and patient comfort. Our environment is warm and welcoming.
- Family-friendly scheduling! We work hard to make it possible to schedule with your children to come in together at times that are convenient for you.
- Positive atmosphere! Our professionals love what they do and they do a great job. We take a gentle approach and look out for your child’s comfort.
- Extended hours! We offer special hours to make appointments more convenient for you and your family.
What’s the difference between a pediatric dentist and a regular dentist?
A pediatric dentist attends at least two additional years of training beyond dental school. This training emphasizes:
- Management of treatment of a child’s developing mouth
- Child behavior and comfort
- Physical growth and development
- Treating kids with special health care needs
Dr. Gray is uniquely qualified to address your child’s oral health care needs. Our office is specifically built to put your little ones at ease!
Making office visits fun and enjoyable!
We foster an adventurous and kid-friendly environment designed to help your child have a good time. If your child does not feel comfortable in the office, they are going to avoid dentistry in the future! Your child can always have fun with our patient amenities and entertainment options.
We look forward to welcoming you into our compassionate dental home. To schedule your visit, call Sierra Kid Dentistry today.